24/7 HOUR CRISIS HELP CALL (800) 552-3106 OR TEXT "IN" TO 741-741

At Four County we are committed to ensuring ease of referrals from local community partners

To make a physician referral, please download the PCP referral form and fax to (574) 732-0428

If you are a school making a student referral, please download one of the school-linkage forms below and email to
- Four County School Based Linkage Form
- Four County Spanish School Based Linkage Form

Are you a probation officer or community corrections staff needing to make a referral? Please send your inquiry or referral to

Referrals from the Department of Child Services are submitted through the KidsTrak state database. Please send any questions to

Talk Now
Make An Appointment
Join Our Team
Stay In Touch