Four County offers a range of student training experiences from bachelor level shadowing experiences to predoctoral internships. For the 2018-2019 academic year, Four County supported over 30 students pursuing varying levels of professional development. We offer supervised experiences for the following professionals and students:
- APRN psychiatric re-specialization
- Nurse Practitioner student clinicals
- Doctoral level practicum and internships
- Master level practicum and internships
- Associate & Bachelor level practicum/shadowing
To find out more on clinical training opportunities for nursing, social work, mental health counseling, addictions contact our Human Resources department at (574) 722-5151 or click here to learn more about out Student Pathways Program.
To find out more on the predoctoral psychology internship track please click here to learn more!
Four County Intern Program